Check out the POWER of ChagaPlus® with Camu Camu
- Chaga has an ORAC value of nearly 60,000 and is one of the highest natural Vitamin B sources on Earth!!!
- Contains over 215 Phytochemicals – possibly making it the most nutrient rich superfood.
- Over 1400 modern scientific publications indicate these components could offer solutions to many health conditions.
- Potent immune enhancing agent.
- Siberian Chaga is one of nature’s oldest medicinal herbs. Some would say it has been touted worldwide as “The Medicinal King of Herbs”, and a precious gift from nature.
- For centuries, traditional Chinese medicine practitioners used Chaga for general health, longevity and beauty and as a remedy for many serious health conditions.
- Chaga Mushroom gets its saturated nutrients from birch trees, rather than from the ground. Siberian Chaga contains large amounts of betulinic acid in a form that can be ingested orally, as well as the full spectrum of immune-stimulating phytochemicals.
- American Dream’s Raw Siberian Chaga is 100% natural, harvested in the wild, safe and effective. This ensures the purest form of Chaga available. Our Raw Wild-Crafted Siberian Chaga contains incredibly high amounts of beta glucans, saponins, amino acids, belulinic acid, and natural minerals.
- Chaga is extremely rare and is found growing on only about one of every 15,000 birch trees.
- Chaga’s extremely high antioxidant levels make it a great natural resource for helping to counter free radical damage. It’s also an excellent resource for vitamin D, vitamin K, multiple B vitamins and minerals. Chaga’s other constituents include botulin and betulinic acid responsible for many of its positive effects, as well as flavonoids, polysaccharides and other phytonutrients.
- The betulinic acid in Chaga has shown to be helpful and effective for its antioxidants and anti-cancer benefits.
- Chaga helps fortify your immune system, helps support healthy digestion, helps liver function, helps with stress, anxiety and fatigue, and can help promote healthy skin and so much more.
- Chaga helps promotes heart health. The betulinic acid in Chaga enters the blood stream, where it assists in breaking down harmful LDL cholesterol and may help lower the risk of potential cardiovascular disease.
American Dream’s ChagaPlus® includes Powerful Camu Camu (Exotic Super Fruit)
What is Camu Camu?
Camu camu is a low-growing shrub found throughout the Amazon rain forests of Peru and Brazil. It produces a lemon sized, light orange to purplish red fruit with yellow pulp. This fruit is packed with more natural vitamin C than any other food source recorded on the planet, in addition to beta-carotene, potassium, calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, protein, serine, thiamin, leucine, and valine. These powerful phytochemicals and amino acids have a surprising range of therapeutic effects. Camu camu has astringent, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, emollient and nutritional properties.
Benefits of Camu Camu – Exotic Super Fruit from the Amazon Rain Forest:
- Camu Camu is a delicious superfood grown organically in the Rainforest, boasting high antioxidant levels. Camu Camu is high in Vitamin C complex and has an abundance of Calcium, Protein, Beta-Carotene, Iron, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamin, Phosphorus, Valine, Leucine and Serine. This makes Camu Camu invaluable for optimal functioning of all metabolic processes, including the formation of white blood cells, maintaining a strong and healthy immune system, and supporting the brain, lungs, heart and lymph glands.
- Highest Vitamin C content – more than any other food.
- Helps strengthens the immune system.
- Super Potent Antioxidant levels.
- Helps Balance Mood – effective and safe in helping with depression.
- Helps support optimal function of nervous system including eye and brain functions.
- Helps arthritic protection by helping reduce inflammation.
- Powerful Anti-Viral, Anti-Hepatitic – helps protect against liver disorders, including liver disease.
Countries outside of the U. S. report on Chaga
Chaga is rich in natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phenols, containing the compounds betulin and betulinic acid – which derive directly from host birch trees. Both betulin and betulinic acid may demonstrate anti-tumor effects, which explain why Chaga is known outside of the U. S. as an anti-cancer agent. Additionally, some science shows that betulin may play a beneficial role in controlling metabolic disorders, such as obesity and metabolic syndrome. A group of compounds in Chaga called lanostanoids also appear to play significant anti-cancer roles.
The reported anti-cancer activity of Chaga is not completely understood, but some compounds in the fungus boost immune activity, may help prevent cancer cells from replicating, and others may cause premature cancer cell death. This argues for the utilization of a whole Chaga extract, rather than isolating a single compound. In Chaga, many agents appear to be and may be active against cancer.
One of the most surprising benefits of Chaga is in regards to psoriasis. In one Russian study, psoriasis patients who took Chaga recovered from their condition. Given that psoriasis is notoriously difficult to treat and responds to very little therapies, this effect alone could be of enormous benefit to many.
The compound ergosterol in Chaga, along with related agents, shows anti-inflammatory activity. This may account for why Chaga is thought of as a life-extending agent in China, as inflammation is part of every chronic, degenerative disease. Reducing systemic inflammation can mitigate or help with a variety of health problems, leading to a healthier life – and presumably a longer one.
The first verifiable mentions of Chaga are actually from the 16th century and stem from Russia. Siberians used Chaga for centuries in the form of a drink. Their life expectancy was 85-100 years in age. Chaga (in combinations with other herbs) was used for the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers and gastritis.
The Beta-Glucans found in Chaga can also normalize an overactive immune system (the cause of allergies and many auto-immune diseases; e.g. lupus and psoriasis) – this can be compared to locking down receptors that are open for no reason, only re-opening them when needed.
This two-way effect is called ‘modulating‘ and it is exceptionally powerful from a therapeutic point of view.
After all, our immune system is the core of our health in the broadest sense. It is under siege all the time; stress is a major immune killer (think: physical, mental, chemical – side effects of medication!- and environmental stress), age is another one (after 35 our immune system gets sloppy and after 50 it’s simply declining, causing a lot of ‘old-age’ diseases to appear).
Apart from that beta-glucans also have a positive effect on the normalization of cholesterol levels and blood sugar, according to research. Indirect, this means it can also have a positive effect on high blood pressure and general cardiovascular health. So, the support one can get from taking a medicinal mushroom extract daily is significant; you help the body to maintain a healthy balance. This balance is what is known as ‘homeostasis‘.